Public Affairs Campaign Management
At our core, we run campaigns. Let us show you how we win yours. All within your budget, we build multi-phase public affairs campaigns that include:
- Finding your target audience, right message, and medium to deliver the message
- Guiding overall campaign strategy and messaging
- Managing all voter contact strategies
Public Opinion Research
Smart decisions are driven by accurate and frequent data. Our technology allows us to collect data and deliver insights quickly, usually within 48 hours of final approval.
- Multi-mode data collection methods get results back faster
- Constant stream of data, complemented with AI-backed modeling in clickable, real-time dashboard
- Daily tracking options
Our team will help you find the right medium and the right message to engage your audience – and get results.
- Direct mail
- Television and radio ads
- Digital ads
- Phones and texting
- Comprehensive branding strategy
We pride ourselves in being frank and honest with our clients about when — and when not — to use digital in their campaigns. Our in-house creative team creates fresh graphics that will engage your target audience.
- Smart targeting to get the most out of your budget
- Comprehensive digital strategy including placement, search, and more
Phone Outreach & Texting
We reach people where they spend the most time – on their phones.
- Peer-to-peer texting services, including images and embedded videos
- Full reporting with opt-outs and responses
- Live stream “town hall” events
- Shortcode capabilities to capture new subscribers
Influencing elected leaders and their staff can be a critical part of your effort. Our team will work with you to conjure up a broad range of support for your issue and communicate it to elected officials through various methods.
- Energize and engage your target audience to contact their elected officials
- Research to keep your organization informed on the latest legislation
Our team includes award winning former journalists and researchers who know how dig deep and get to the information our team needs to run a successful campaign.
- Comprehensive research books on an individual, organization or topic
- Public records searches and FOIA requests